Over the hill? More like ready to roll! By 70, a man is geared up for one of the best times, and potentially most exciting times in his life. He’s been retired for a few years, his children are all grown up, he may even have a few grandkids!
70 is the first really big birthday after retirement, so help the 70 years old man in your life be prepared for the next chapter of his life in style and comfort with these fun and thoughtful gifts.
- 70TH BIRTHDAY IDEAS FOR MEN AND WOMEN: This is the beginning of a new chapter – entering their seventh decade, so this milestone 70th birthday calls for something truly festive. A box holding an old fashioned candy assortment with their birth year 1952 will no doubt be added to your list of go-to gifts for 70th birthday gifts for women and 70th birthday gifts for men. This is a fun way to honor a loved one’s special day. It’s quick to order and has fast arrival for last minute shopping.
- REACHING 70 YEARS OLD is a milestone age and is often celebrated with family, friends and fanfare. Shopping for the best 1952 gift for the special occasion can be difficult if the recipient has all they need. If you’re looking for 70 birthday gifts for men or 70 birthday gifts women, something unique and fun would be appropriate. That’s when a box of retro candy will help with the party atmosphere, whether it’s for your 70 year old dad, mom, husband, wife, brother, sister, or friend.
- 1952 BIRTHDAY GIFTS FOR WOMEN AND MEN WHO HAVE EVERYTHING: Unique and fun gift for anyone who’s hard to buy for…perfect when looking for 70th birthday gifts for mom or 70th birthday gifts for dad. When they open their 70th birthday gift box they’ll rediscover 30 different kinds of popular 1950s candy. There are always stories to tell about the candies they grew up with, which makes lots of fun for the whole family; especially for the younger generation of children and grandchildren.
- LET HIM REMINISCE ABOUT HIS CHILDHOOD with the most unique 70th birthday gifts for men: An assortment of nostalgic candy from his younger days will make this one of those perfect 1952 birthday gifts for men that you can’t wait to give. On this milestone day, it’s time for him to reflect on the past 70 years and to reconnect with his inner child through some 50 s candy memories. Great 70th birthday ideas like this surely beats traditional gifts that he finds ordinary and boring.
- RETRO CANDY 1952 BIRTHDAY GIFTS FOR MEN and women are ready to give and will arrive at your door quickly. Made for those born back in 1952, this 30 variety old fashioned candy assortment is hand packed in a festive, sturdy shrink wrapped 70th birthday gift box and measures 9.5 x 7 x 3 inches. The candy and display box doubles as a table centerpiece party decoration, and is also a great conversation starter.
- ✔A TOP SELLING EXQUISITE EXCLUSIVE LEATHER NOTE BOOK 7″ x 5″ 100% GENUINE PREMIUM crazy horse BUFFALO BROWN LEATHER cover with hidden PEN LOOP HOLDER & BOOKMARK The beautiful SOFT authentic leather and its scent & lay flat pages will inspire you to sketch or write in it. Years later, the same touch & scent will invoke the memories as clearly as the day you wrote them. Meanwhile its elegant vintage rustic charm looks exquisite on a bookshelf Family keepsake UNDER $40
- ✔FIVE BOUND UNREFILLABLE BUNDLES OF PREMIUM 100 mg thick CREAM PAPER ( 300 PAGES TOAL counting both sides – 20% MORE than most others). A leather tie cord strap wraps & locks your secrets safe & secure & holds 2nd or 3rd pen or pencil in place. The high quality slightly textured but almost SMOOTH paper has no-bleed, suitable for scrapbook fountain pen pencil ink and light watercolors – but you should know we INCLUDE ACCESSORIES – SMOOTH WRITING ANTIQUE LOOK EXECUTIVE GOLD PEN
- ✔SOFTEST MOST PLIABLE PACKABLE CONVENIENT AVAIL Zoom our photos: everyone sees how much softer & better finished our fancy leather is – outside AND inside. Several others have density of hotel bible – try folding THAT into your luggage on holiday ! Ours is COOL – just ROLL-UP our foldable compact thin small size lightweight anyone anywhere note pad into your pocket , purse, bag or suitcase. Ideal unlined ( no lines ) conceived in Italy by & for outdoor traveler journalists everywhere
- ✔A MEMORABLE GIFT to inspire your self Mom sister wife mother in law Dad father friend artist traveller writer poet at the office or on the go, college students teen teenage teenagers age 20 30 40 50 60 70 75 80 year old will love this to capture the moment writing thoughts, adventure plans, ideas, poetry, or creating a sketch, dream or food log . Kit keeps your memories in one place – a book forever . Ideal for birthday graduation wedding anniversary Christmas valentine mothers day gift basket
- ✔AMAZING BASKET VALUE – FREE POSTAGE – 90 DAY WARRANTY – Give this incredible, perfect retro designer A5 circa 5×7 inches blank DIY unruled handcrafted field journaling notepad or planner inspired by Italian quality a TRY TODAY & if you are not entirely satisfied by its authentic leather over hardcover, superior flexible design or discerning cream pages + nice pen & box, We give FULL REFUND, NO QUESTIONS <90 days. Crazy horse feature is that color varies by batch and marks can be rubbed out
Another practical and stylish gift idea is this timeless Timex watch design. With its leather wristband, large and legible numbers, and classic analog face, you can be confident he’ll carry your gift with him at all times.
Give the gift of sweet memories with this vintage candy collection. All of these candies were available in 1949, 70 years ago! Although some are still made today, this nostalgic gift set features the original wrappers your favorite 70 year old will remember from his childhood. Sure to be a real treat!
Who wouldn’t want this thoughtful and practical cooking gift? It makes eating gourmet breakfast sandwiches as simple as adding the ingredients and cooking for five minutes. Once the egg is done, simply slide out the plate, lift the lid, and voila! A perfectly cooked breakfast sandwich. You might want to get one for yourself!
It’s OK to tease someone a bit when they turn 70. This window magnet will poke a little fun without hurting anyone’s feelings. Featuring cute silhouettes of an elderly couple crossing the street, this silly gift is sure to get a laugh when he unwraps it surrounded by friends and family.
There’s plenty of time to grill once a man turns 70. In this class, monogrammed branding iron will ensure everyone knows when this silver-haired chef is on the line. Customizable with up to three letter initials, it’s another unique gift that will be used over and over again. Also available in a specialized gift box or hanging plate to keep it ready whenever the griddle gets hot!
Make sure the 70-year-old man in your life can keep track of his thoughts, record his memories, and have a place to sketch with this stunning leather journal and pen combo. There’s a lot of time for reflection in retired life, and journaling is a great hobby to keep anyone young at heart. With a well-crafted journal like this one, you can be sure he always has you in his thoughts.
The daily grind is behind him. At 70 years old and beyond, it’s time to travel! Make sure the old man still looks stylish with this thoughtful, hanging travel kit to store his toiletries, medicine, and other important accessories. He will surely carry it wherever life takes him!
He’s going to need a hobby to keep busy with all this new free time. Keeping a bonsai tree keeps him active and makes sure his hands stay strong and dexterous! Bonsai is a great way to nurture another life without much pressure, and a very rewarding hobby. Perfect for any age, really, this gift comes complete with everything you need to get started, including seeds for four different trees, an instructional ebook, and even a pruning tool!
If you’re looking for a 70th birthday gift from any of the other important men that he will use every day, look no further than this amazing, heavy-duty shop apron. It’s made of high-quality, waxed canvas that will hold up for years, but comes at a very affordable price. Perfect for the shop, kitchen, or outside grilling!
Another great little shop accessory is this handy magnetic wristband. It will hold small tools, screws, nails, bolts, drill bits, nuts, or any other tiny metal objects. Very handy when working under a car or in any tight space, where he’ll be able to simply attach a tool to his wrist and grab it when needed.
Show the old man that you care, and want to encourage him to keep up with his hobbies, with this handheld bronze magnifying class. The classic look will make him feel like a detective no matter the task. Useful not only for reading or to get a clear view of enlarged objects but this magnifying glass is also ideal for any project requiring closer inspection. A great, stylish gift for the 70-year-old man in your life, and once he is sure to appreciate.
Whether he still likes to drink the occasional brew or has given it up for his health, this wooden mug is a great gift. The intricately crafted woodwork, flip-top lid, and weathered design make it seem like a tankard used to celebrate Viking feasts! Best of all, the inner lining is coated in metal for easy cleaning, and to make the mug useful for both hot AND cold drinks. Cheers!
Staying active is important as a man gets older, and walking is a great way to keep moving. It’s a great way to get some fresh air and a fresh perspective, but it can be hard on the ol’ feet. This dual foot massager roll is guaranteed to be a permanent fixture in front of his favorite easy chair or at his bedside, as he’ll want to keep those feet relaxed and strong for those daily walks. It’s waterproof too, so it can easily be set in a tub of warm water for a relaxing foot bath.
Remember these commercials from the 90s? Now that the old man is heading into his 70s, he’ll find the simple ‘clap on, clap off’ function of these sound-activated light switches perfect for switching the lights without jumping up and down all the time. They’re a great way to ensure a nice relaxing time with his loved ones.
Show the 70-year-old man in your life you want to keep him sharp with this hilarious “senior moments” memory game. Contains hundreds of zany memory lists, and several sets of lost keys you need to find before testing your memory. You can’t remember the last time you had this much fun!
Take him back to his scouting days with this gorgeously constructed, limited edition pocketknife from WR Case & Sons Cutlery Co. Made with saw cut amber bone handles and featuring a bullet inlay, he’ll happily whittle away his retirement with this classic knife.
Help your favorite 70-year-old man take a trip down memory lane with this combination turntable, radio, CD, and cassette player! Perfect for playing his favorite tunes from any era of his life, and designed to look like a classic jukebox, it’s beautiful enough to be a central fixture in his living room. It’s also Bluetooth and AUX ready too, so even if the old man has gone digital he’ll still be able to rock his favorite music from his phone or MP3 player.
Another super practical, classic gift is this solidly built stainless steel Thermos brand beverage bottle. Made with an insulation design, it’s perfect to hold any hot or cold beverage – even soup! – at the right temp for hours.
Do your part to keep him healthy and fit with this multi-use fitness tracker, heart rate, and blood pressure monitor with smartphone sync capabilities. He will have fun balancing his exercise and making sure his vitals are on track, and it’s a great way to interact with your phone without carrying it in your hand all the time. Another nice accessory to support an active senior lifestyle, this digital watch shows you care and you’re looking out for him for a long time.
Remind the 70-year-old in your life that you’re always there for him with this high-resolution digital picture frame. On its own, it will hold up to 10,000 photos, or a mixture of photos, HD video, and MP3 music. Fully expandable with USB drives or memory cards, this gift is set up to be a virtual archive of as many memories as he wants. With its sleek, unobtrusive design, it’s a perfect accessory to keep in the living room, next to his bed, or wherever he’d like to be reminded of these favorite memories.